General Terms & Conditions
Please read this carefully, before making any booking and payment.
A deposit of your total holiday cost should be paid at the time of booking.
Full payment is required should your booking be made within one month of arrival. We would like to remind you that all deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
While it is unlikely that we shall have to make changes to holiday bookings or other matters, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you as early as we are able to in the event that this is necessary.
We reserve the right to resell any rooms if full payment has not been received after the agreed date and any paid deposit will remain non-refundable
All prices published on this website are subject to change without prior warning. However existing bookings will not be affected.
MonkeyMindRetreats reserves the right to offer concessions and last - minute discounts. This does not automatically entitle other guests to the same concessions or discounts before or after bookings have been made.
Cancellations made 0 – 30 days before the start date of your holiday will be entitled to a 0% refund.
Cancellations made 31 – 60 days before the start date of your holiday will be entitled to a 50% refund.
In the unlikely event that MonkeyMindRetreatsis unable to fullfill a yoga holiday booking we will refund 100% of your payment or offer you an alternative arrangement. However Monkeymindretreats will not be accountable for flight costs or other costs incurred outside of the package.
Here at MonkeyMindRetreats we stress the importance of our guests' privacy and adhere to high standards of privacy protection. All of our collected guest information is kept either in a secured paper format or encrypted online storage system. Privy to only reservation or management employees. All payment transactions are completed using a safe and secure international payment gateway either online or via electronic card. We share no guest information with partners affiliated or otherwise and data is purely used for the sole purpose of reservation or future marketing matters concerning MonkeyMindRetreats.
Arrivals and Departures
Check-in time will be changing, depending on the retreat. However, if your room is available earlier, we will happily check you in before this time. Check-out time is 12.00 hours but breakfast, luggage storage and location amenities will still be available to you if your departure is later on during the day.
All guests will be required to submit a valid passport and visa for guest registration, if the retreat is taking place outside of Europe.
We strongly recommend that all guests traveling to India, or any place outside of their home country to have comprehensive travel, cancellation and medical insurance for the duration of the trip.
All visitors to India require a visa. It is your responsibility to make sure you have applied for and received your travel visa to India before your departure date. Please consult the Indian embassy in your country for more details. MonkeyMindRetreats will not be liable for any costs incurred due to bookings made before approval of entry into India.
We reserve the right to charge for damage or breakages made by you or guests within your group during your stay and after check out where any damage or breakages have not been reported. We kindly request that all such damage and breakages are reported to us immediately. The terms of payment and the amount may vary depending on your
During your Stay
All rooms are provided with a maximum of two keys. Any lost keys will be subject to a replacement fee. We ask that you are mindful of the security of your room keys. You are welcome to leave your key with the reception team for safe keeping whenever you leave the premises.
For the safety of all our guests we please request that no outside persons are permitted into MonkeyMindRetreatst without prior consent of the management team (a photo ID will be required).
Anybody causing excessive disturbance within the premises will be given a verbal warning, after which they will forfeit their booking at MonkeyMindRetreatsand will not receive a refund. We ask that all guests act appropriately and respectfully during your stay at MonkeyMindRetreats.
MonkeyMindRetreats has a zero tolerance policy on any form of physical, verbal or threatening behavior towards other guests or staff. Guests will be asked to leave the resort immediately without a refund after any such incident.
MonkeyMindRetreats has a strict no smoking and drinking policy in public areas and bedrooms. We like to keep our rooms and public areas sacred, peaceful and clean for all our guests. We have a designated smoking area.
MonkeyMindRetreats accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during or after classes, retreats and holidays. We ask that every student / guest takes responsibility for themselves on and off the mat. This includes completing our personal details form and being open and honest about your medical history with your yoga teachers. We ask for your health and safety so that you follow your teacher's guidance and instruction.
We kindly ask that you dispose of all waste and rubbish in the appropriate waste bins during your stay with us and during your travels across India so that together we can help keep India beautiful.
We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strike, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests' injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
MonkeyMindRetreats cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of valuable items, while we have a locker for the safekeeping of passports and money, and combination padlocks on all the rooms (which are reset with new codes on arrival by guests), we strongly recommend that you do not bring items of great value with you and if you do then you should keep them with you at all times or at our Reception safe.
‘‘We’ refers to MonkeyMindRetreats. ‘Guest’ refers to the client that made the booking.
Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. Your Yoga Retreat place is secured and reserved by paying a minimum non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total cost of your holiday. This deposit is non-transferable.
2. The balance of 80% payment is due no later than four weeks before the day you are due to arrive. If we do not receive your balance payment, your place may be given to another guest.
3. Last-minute bookings must be paid for “in full” at the time of booking.
4. We accept payment by Bank Transfer, TransferWise or Paypal, (Visa /Mastercard/ Maestro). Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your holiday/retreat. Any shortfalls in payments will be charged onto your room bill.
5. If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will find an alternative location for your holiday/retreat.
6. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for your activity holiday.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses for teachers. Alternative arrangements will be offered, but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare and travel plans.
8. We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price, and no discount will then become due to them.
9. MonkeyMindRetreats accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or illness whilst you are on holiday with us, or for any travel costs to or from the retreat site.
10. We strongly recommend that you have your own travel insurance to cover any loss or injury, including repatriation if necessary.
11. Passports, visas and health/medical requirements: you are responsible for ensuring that you have a valid passport and any necessary visas, as well as any necessary or required inoculations or other health requirements.
12. We do not allow loud music and try to maintain a peaceful resort. However, we have no control over noise that may be generated by religious festivals such as Holi and Ganesha. Also, on occasion our neighbors or others may have a celebration which we must tolerate or embrace.
13.MonkeyMindRetreats guests must be respectful and must not engage in offensive, illegal or immoral acts. Should this be a situation or should a guest become a nuisance to staff at MonkeyMindRetreats, then we reserve the right to ask a guest to leave our premises or suspend their activities if it is appropriate to do so, without any compensation.
14. We accept no responsibility for travel tickets such as airfares and trains. This is solely the guest’s responsibility to organize and inform us only of an accurate arrival time.
15. We are exempt from fulfilling our contractual obligations for causes that could not be anticipated and/or are beyond our control, including an act of God, act of man, act of government, act of War and other impersonal events or occurrences. In these instances, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, and you should refer to your travel insurance policy for reimbursement. If it is less than 14 days before the start date of your holiday, the balance will be transferred to credit for you to use for the following season. That being said, we have integrity and will endeavor to provide you with the services mentioned. Whilst all reasonable efforts will be taken to ensure this, it may be necessary in some circumstances, eg extreme weather or environmental conditions outside our control, to relocate guests to another resort or venue of similar standard in the locality. In such cases a supplement may apply.
16. Any guest bookings for yoga holidays that could not be fulfilled due to the coronavirus pandemic (in addition to deposits already paid by guests towards bookings) are non-refundable under our terms. We will honor a credit voucher for the total amount paid in most circumstances for guests to carry over to the following season only for a similar booked course or programme with the same teacher. Seasonal rates apply. We are sorry but we are unable to offer any refunds in these instances. Refunds must be applied for in all situations within 7 days of the case by email please, otherwise they are deemed invalid. Also, please note that if any insurance claims have been made, our credit notes are invalid.
17. We will not knowingly give your personal information to anybody else (except where required to do so by authorities). We will retain your information and from time to time we may contact you with our promotional and resort related information.
18. MonkeyMindRetreats retains all copyright license rights and exclusively owns all photographs and material displayed on its website. This information may not be copied or used for any other purpose.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
8 weeks plus before the start of your holiday: 100% refund, minus the deposit.
4 to 8 weeks before the start of your holiday: 50% refund, minus the deposit.
Up to 4 weeks before the start of your holiday: 0% refund will be given.
You may cancel your Yoga holiday at any time provided that the cancellation is made by the person submitting the booking form and is communicated to us in writing. Cancellation will take effect from the day that the written request is received by us.
Once your holiday has commenced, no refund or part refund or unused portion of your holiday will be repaid in the event of cancellation by you.
If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com